Cocona™ fabric and its built-in earth-friendly technology is the mainstay for the Talus, an all- weather sock that boasts exceptional levels of moisture management, odor resistance, and UV protection. Cocona™ technology utilizes activated carbon naturally found in coconut shells, one of earth's perpetually renewable resources. It will not wear off or wear out, and field-testing has even shown its unique characteristics to improve over the life of the product without compromising conventional features such as stretch and washability. Because of this technology in our Talus, you get superior performance from a renewable resource. That's good for you and good for the environment. The Talus is perfect for all types of outdoor activity, or for use as a dependable liner in extreme conditions.
- Superior performance from a renewable resource
- TCK proDRI insulates and manages moisture
- Embedded activated carbon molecules trap and diminish odor
- Safe and natural UV protection
- Double welt top for comfort and fit
- Arch compression reduces foot fatigue and increases circulation
- Ergonomically cushioned foot for comfort and impact absorbency
- Mesh pattern increases breathability
- Fine needle count for durability and a soft hand
- Two length options (Crew / Roll)
- Small (Men: 3-6 / Women: 4-7)
- Medium (Men: 6-9 / Women: 7-10)
- Large (Men: 9-12 / Women: 10-13)
- X-Large (Men: 12-15)
- Casual Wear
- 48% Cocona® Polyester
- 32% Cotton
- 9% Nylon
- 8% Elastic
- 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Twin City products are best preserved when machine washed and dried on low heat.
- NO BLEACH
- Launder inside out to prevent pilling and fuzzing.